Ukraine: Under adaptive quarantine until April 30, 2021
April 2, 2021
COVID-19 Testing For U.S. Entry
*** Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel. Alternatively, travelers to the U.S. may provide documentation from a licensed health care provider of having recovered from COVID-19 in the 90 days preceding travel. Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.
A list of COVID Testing Centers in Ukraine can be found here.
City of Kyiv ONLY:
In response to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, Kyiv city government has introduced stricter quarantine measures starting March 20 until April 9, 2021, which will include the following restrictions:
- Closure of cinemas, theaters, museums, and other cultural establishments
- Closure of shopping malls and stores except for grocery stores, pharmacies, pet stores, shops selling hygiene products and household chemicals
- No religious services, public and sport events
- Limitation of restaurant, cafes, and catering establishments’ operations to “takeaway” mode only
- Beauty salons will operate by appointment only
- Spring break starts early in schools, kindergartens will continue to operate as usual
- Public transportation will work as usual – but with max 50% of seat occupancy
- Ukraine is under an adaptive quarantine until April 30, 2021.
- Wearing masks is mandatory in public transportation and indoor public places. Individuals and establishments can be fined for not complying. Everyone should carry ID.
Please check out the U.S. Embassy website for the latest COVID information for Ukraine. https://ua.usembassy.gov/