April 21, 2021
USCIS recently updated the following forms:
12/21/2020 11:22 AM EST
Starting June 18, 2021, we will only accept the 12/21/20 edition. Until then, you can use the 12/23/16 edition. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.
12/21/2020 09:45 AM EST
Starting June 18 2021, we will only accept the 12/21/20 edition. Until then, you can use the 12/23/16 edition. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.
For more information, please visit the USCIS Forms Updates page.
April 15, 2021
Effective immediately, China requires that adoptive parents complete and submit the standard 6 post adoption reports through their adoption agency. After the completion of the 6th report, adoptive parents will submit directly to China additional required post adoption updates, every year until their child turns 18. These additional updates, referred to as a “second phase of post-placement reporting”, are being implemented in order to strengthen China’s monitoring and follow up on the life and growth of children adopted by foreign adoptive families. This requirement is applicable to all adoptive families who have brought home children from China since April 1st, 2016.
For more information, please contact IAN.
April 2, 2021
COVID-19 Testing For U.S. Entry
*** Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel. Alternatively, travelers to the U.S. may provide documentation from a licensed health care provider of having recovered from COVID-19 in the 90 days preceding travel. Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.
A list of COVID Testing Centers in Ukraine can be found here.
City of Kyiv ONLY:
In response to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, Kyiv city government has introduced stricter quarantine measures starting March 20 until April 9, 2021, which will include the following restrictions:
- Closure of cinemas, theaters, museums, and other cultural establishments
- Closure of shopping malls and stores except for grocery stores, pharmacies, pet stores, shops selling hygiene products and household chemicals
- No religious services, public and sport events
- Limitation of restaurant, cafes, and catering establishments’ operations to “takeaway” mode only
- Beauty salons will operate by appointment only
- Spring break starts early in schools, kindergartens will continue to operate as usual
- Public transportation will work as usual – but with max 50% of seat occupancy
- Ukraine is under an adaptive quarantine until April 30, 2021.
- Wearing masks is mandatory in public transportation and indoor public places. Individuals and establishments can be fined for not complying. Everyone should carry ID.
Please check out the U.S. Embassy website for the latest COVID information for Ukraine. https://ua.usembassy.gov/